We ensure that your property and health care wishes are honored, and that your loved ones are provided for in your absence.
What Is Estate Planning? And Do You Need a Will?
Estate planning is not a one-time process, but a lifelong series of tasks that need to be done and updated every time your family and financial situations change.
State laws need to be observed when preparing your estate plan. Jennifer Elliott keeps current on California estate planning laws – California Durable Power of Attorney Laws, California Living Wills Laws, California Wills Laws, and California Euthanasia Laws, that encompass everything from the durable power of an attorney to estate taxes and living wills.
Do Any of These Apply to You?
- Limiting the taxes to be paid at the time of property transfer to your heirs.
- Establishing a guardian for a minor dependent through your Will.
- Instructions for your medical and health care wishes if you become disabled or injured.
- Provide for family members with special needs without disrupting government services.
- Adding and updating the name of beneficiaries on life insurance plans, and retirement plans like 401(k)s.
- Provide for the transfer of your business at your retirement, disability, or death.
- Minimize taxes, court costs, unnecessary probate fees, and many other tasks.
Do You Need A Trust?
How Does Distribution of Assets to Children Work?
Jennifer Elliott, Top Rated Estate Lawyer in San Clemente will keep you in control of your assets
Schedule your free 30-minute phone consultation here